Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Even farther than before

This has gone too far.
An ugly cover, a bad model, too much going on in the background, illegible words, bland teasers (randomly choosing a country) and headlines, it has everything you don't want. I might have had an easier time with this if I used a different model, particularly not a real human model.

In a nutshell I used a lot of blend modes in the layers palette, particularly color dodge, then I used brushes along side from what I learned about glowing ribbons and I used masking for the pictures. This of course is not my best but what else could I do. Maybe later on if I get a better picture and more time, I could do this again. My inspiration has seemed to be Ghost In The Shell for a while. At first I tried to make a grid on the face but I gave up on that idea the last minute and started using brushes. It didn't come out as I wanted but I still got some interesting reactions, even if some were trying to be nice. By the way, I'm not used to having pictures taken of me so I can't smile by force. Well that and I never look good.
It's pretty obvious what our objective was but I'll say it anyway. Our objective was to create a magazine cover with us (in ten years) being the main point and why we were on the cover. This is rather pathetic for me ...or about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment