Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm leaving again...

Lord willing I'll be back in December. But I'm so scared right now. In an hour I'll drive to the airport and depart at midnight. Unfortunately I won't have a window seat, so I can't watch my beautiful city from above. I'm scared and I don't have the strength to keep me from crying. I already miss my family and my best friend, and I regret not doing much quality time this summer. I wish I could have more time: to spend with my family, to grow as a Christian here, to talk with my best friend.

I don't want to go back, but I know I have to leave. It's just two more years. And I know my friends will be there waiting for me and will welcome me with open arms. And they really are such a blessing to me. But no matter what, God and family comes first. When push comes to shove, I know they'll always be there for me. And I don't want to leave them, I love them too much to want to leave.

Just two more years. God has always been there for me, even when I couldn't see it. I can't ever forget that. I must always lean on Him, never forget Him when things are going well, always remember the blessings He has brought me, and never forget the love He has for me.

So I guess this is goodbye for now. I still have a lot of learning to do and even more growing to do.

                            Learning and Walking in Christ,
                                                                                      Ankoru

No comments:

Post a Comment