Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Almost Home

I'm at the airport right now, but I wanted to say that I'm coming back changed. Plus a bit of information.

A couple of hours ago my friends graduated, I cried, she cried, and I wish this chapter in my life didn't have to end. I was greatly saddened at the fact that my friends have to leave me behind. I couldn't have passed my sophomore and junior year without them to comfort me, teach me, and laugh with me.

Of course I'll keep in touch, but I fear what my senior year will be like without them. But I know I have to use what I have been taught and be put to the test. I have learned so many things.

I learned how to be a better friend, be a comfort to others, control my temper and words, and that I need to love people and open up more.

Academically, I need to not do things half-heartedly and instead be diligent and hardworking. And most of all ... need to lean and trust fully in God.

He's made it clear with me a lot of things this year. I won't go into detail but I can say it was funny for my friends to watch.

Now for some upcoming updates.

I'll be uploading some projects I've done in one of my graphic design classes. There's a funny story how this project is involved in a deal I made with the Lord. But that's for another time.

Along with these projects will be the revised logo for this blog and possibly will be used in my (Lord-willing) upcoming artshow.

That's it for now. I've been waiting at the airport for (about) 4 hours and will need to wait 3 more for my first flight. And getting my luggage checked in was a big hassle, not to mention just packing it before leaving campus. Just gotta hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment