Thursday, May 27, 2010

How girly can it get?

This is my second best work in Illustrator that I'm happy with. I'm happy with the use of the clip art that we were given and how I made the flowers. The objective for this project was to use the scale tool, the action pallet, rotational and reflect tool, reshaping using the direct selection tool, and making symbols. The main reason for this project was to show if we knew how to use the action pallet for the flowers (also leaves) and make them into symbols to use throughout the whole magazine cover.
I tried to make it look like there was wind coming up around the main girl by using the pen tool (pink) and have leaves and flowers follow the same path. I also liked how the other girls got lighter as if they were far away from the main girl. What I'm not ok with is the font, especially in the title: Color Predictions. Other than that, I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment