Thursday, May 27, 2010

Messing with Symbols

Our objective was to use scaling, choosing fonts, create and use symbols, alter symbols, and later change logos to black and white. We had to make logos for a fake restaurant of our choice and of all the restaurants I had to choose, I chose Chocolate Heaven Cafe. I know it's pathetic but so many students chose to do the sushi restaurant and I didn't want to do something predictable. It was difficult but with time it got easier to do. The first logo has a symbol of some beverage of sorts, but I cut out the middle part and put the actual cup and base together to make some kind of coffee cup. The second one has an already made symbol of a baker and I just added another symbol (the cake in his other hand) and changed the color. The third one has the coffee from the baker by itself. Again being kind of cheap, I changed the color and made a steam look using the pen tool.









No comments:

Post a Comment