Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Creativity Whatsoever

People might say that I'm too harsh on myself, but they don't. We had to create pictures that depict the definition using glyphs. Easier said than done. I had a bit of a rough time on this one. Not the most prettiest ones and these are my three best out of the six I made. While doing this project our objective was to use masking and cropping, choose fonts from the glyphs palette and create an outline. The first one was supposed to be a yin and yang sign for the definition of positive and negative. The second one is a picture of Pacman for the definition of playful. This one has been done numerous times by other students. Definitely not original. The last one is a pattern for the definition of ... well pattern of course. Not much of thinking outside the box. And it seems that it'll stay this way for a while. Also I'm really trying hard to get used to making blogs about my old work that I'm embarrassed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment