Wednesday, December 28, 2011

God's Been Good In My Life pt. 4

He always is.

I think God likes to show that He loves me in small ways. That even the smallest detail could bring a smile to my face. It may not mean much to some people, but it means a lot to me. For instance, after evening church service on Christmas, I went to spend time with my extended family at my grandmother's house. To my surprise the ice cream truck came by, and my cousins and I bought some food.  It brought some memories back even though I looked silly ordering a triple cone while wearing my Sunday best. Later, I was feeding my little sister her food while she was playing Mortal Kombat 9 (but Mortal Kombat Trilogy will always be the family favorite). Then when we went back home, I got to see my other favorite movie, Behind Enemy Lines, playing on TV. I forgot to mention while driving back my favorite Christmas song was playing on the radio, Last Christmas by Wham! That song always makes me feel happy.


By the way, I'll post something tomorrow. Something that took more than an hour to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment