Sunday, December 18, 2011

Randomness At Its Least

Man, today was random and still surreal. Attending my home church felt weird, and meeting the folks there was worse. I'll be honest, everyone looked older, and I'm scared that I look older too. It shouldn't surprise me but it still does every time I come back from college. Oh well, that shouldn't matter. What does matter is the time I spent with my little sister.

We are pretty weird, but that's normal. No really, it is. We had fun watching Bollywood music videos, and looked up Bollywood actors, since we thought the Bollywood actresses were pretty. I'll be very honest again, it's not the same the other way around. So we just kept making fun of the actors. Then we looked up Japanese actors and had a fun time asking if the person was a boy or girl. It really is scary how feminine the guys were. Logically we transitioned from looking at Japanese actors to mullets. When were those ever popular? So how did we get on the subject of Bollywood? Well it was this video we saw from =3, and from then on we just went loose.

SWEET TEA!

I can't wait 'til I graduate. With mai skillz, I'll be able to make videos like this. Oh and I'll post a project I did in college tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment