Thursday, December 22, 2011

Whoa! Drive-by Inspiration!

Whoa! No really it was. I got inspiration last night and stayed up, along with my sister, to finish this up. It wasn't originally meant to be Kind Lady from DDR. But my sister looked at it and thought it had some similarities to Kind Lady. Maybe it was just the sunglasses our model wore.


I used the font Andes with a small pink drop shadow. And then I used a lot of brushes that looked like bubbles and sparkles/stars. For the model, I used a layer mask to get rid of the background and used the Threshold adjustment layer. Copied the same layers and finally merged the four layers into one for the model. I used a background that looked like city lights and changed the blending mode to Hard Light to bring out the pink in the background.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I changed the banner and background into an extended version of Kind Lady with more sparkles. Yay... Might as well end with the original song from DDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment