Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Am My Worst Enemy

Earlier, still depressed about my grades, my mother said something that both gave me some inspiration and encouragement. She said that I am my worst enemy, that I'm being too harsh on myself and that I shouldn't be worried. That she knows me and that she's not worried about my grades. That really did help, seeing as my family has avoided the subject of school these past days to help me heal. I got some inspiration out of it but it's not much. I used myself fighting against myself, taking the "I'm my worst enemy" quite literally. I put some things in the background as a little joke to humor myself in this epic fight against myself.

See if you can spot the characters in the background

Hopefully some more inspiration will come my way and I can deliver more meaningful projects in the future. I know what the next post will be about, but be forewarned. It might be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment