Monday, January 9, 2012

Still Trying

Chillin' with mah bubble pipe...

It isn't the best, like all my previous works. But it was kind of funny how the process went into making it. Lately I've been watching Downton Abbey and just recently finished watching the Season 2 premiere. So I thought I should look/feel a bit snooty, but then I realized how that could draw up the wrong kind of attention in real life. Then I remembered how the movie The Goodfellas kept showing up this past week on TV. So, I tried to make myself snooty looking and put myself amongst the characters in the movie.

Well I thought it was somewhat humorous.

Oh yeah, the scary thing. A little background to how this came up: Back in college, a friend of mine used to play the Nancy Drew games. I was interested and actually won a bet on who was the culprit in the game Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes. Well after she beat that game, she turned to another game, Nancy Drew: Shadow at Water's Edge. Now this game actually had some scary parts. One in particular, which she purposely showed to me and her roommates. I, of course, screamed like a very scared frog. Here's that scary part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sRa9iyS3pU

Blogger wasn't able to find it, so the link is here instead. Oh and if you are reading this (you know who you are), I still remember that bet we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment