Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Inevitable

That's what I hate about life. There are some things you have to face, and what makes it worse is the fact that there's nowhere to run. I absolutely dread having to go back to college. Honestly, if it weren't for my grades I would hit the ground running. I would be so happy knowing that I'll be taking classes I love, and getting to see my roommates and friends. But now I know my schedule will most likely change, and I don't want my roommates to see me depressed. And there are my teachers to think about too. I don't want to see the disappointment in their faces, and be told I'll have to retake my class(es).

But I've realized that no matter what problem came up concerning with my being in college, God has always made sure I would stay. I guess God really wants me to stay in college, specifically the college I'm attending right now. I pray that God shows mercy again and make the college overlook my bad grades. It's happened before, and I must have faith that whatever happens, that its God's will.

Only a couple of days 'til I leave for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment