Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Entering the New Year

The Wrong Way that is!

Well aside from starting the New Year with my family watching the countdown, I spent the rest of it watching a marathon of Law and Order (the regular one and SVU). Talk about a downer. Normally my sister and I are loud and always laughing, but after watching an episode of Law and Order: SVU we are dead silent for a good minute or two, not even moving a muscle. But then right after that another episode starts and we pretend to play the instruments during the opening theme song.

Yes it's pathetic but it helps bring up the mood after a horrible case shown on Law and Order.  Any resolutions? Well, yes and frankly it's not new to me.  I'll try to lose weight again. Maybe in the process some inspiration will come my way. But that's not the only resolution I have.

Here's my list:
1. Be closer to God.
2. Have more faith and trust in Him.
3. Get better grades.
4. Lose weight.

Of course there are more but these are the general ones. To tell you the truth, I'm both excited and dreading going back to college. I know what to expect but I also know what could go wrong. I'm afraid I won't get into the program I'm aiming for, I'm afraid my schedule for future semesters will change because of it and I'm afraid my past will catch up with me and pull me down again. I shouldn't worry about that, God hasn't let me down before and I know He will handle this. I'll try to post up some projects before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment