Wednesday, June 6, 2012

GracieGrace Identity Suite

Whoops, I forgot to post this up. Well here it is now.
I had been planning on making something for GracieGrace for a long time, and only recently had I got inspiration for it. Whoa, bad grammar there. Sorry about that.

GracieGrace Logo

GracieGrace Business Card (FRONT)

GracieGrace Business Card (BACK)

GracieGrace Envelope

GracieGrace Letterhead

Like this identity suite way more than the Nookington's one. I had a lot more to work with in this one. A better logo, more background, and a consistent theme. I used a navy blue gradient, just like the one from their front sign and entrance. For the logo, I used a gold gradient, again just like the one from their front sign. The closest font I had that resembled the GracieGrace logo was the Baskerville font. I believe its already included in every computer.


I used the giraffe logo from GracieGrace as the pattern for the background, and used the lighter navy blue of the gradient, and lowered its opacity. I tried to resemble the floor inside GracieGrace, but I made the giraffes smaller, closer, and point in one direction.


My favorite one out of the identity suite is the envelope. I think it's the strongest in the identity suite, and kept the theme I was going for. And yes, I know it would be pretty expensive making the envelope, but keep in mind how expensive the products are in GracieGrace. I'm pretty sure they can afford to make these envelopes. My least favorite is the letterhead, I believe it's the weakest in the identity suite. It doesn't really keep the theme I was going for and I had the most trouble with this one.

Well that's it for the Animal Crossing identity suites. Next time I'll probably change my theme and have my own logo to show. And in the future, someone special will have a blog of her own. She's a talented artist but not in Graphic Design. That's my forte, but you'll enjoy her work nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment