Saturday, June 30, 2012

Live Action Demonstration

Yeah I haven't posted anything in a while, but I've been busy trying to enjoy my summer as much as possible before I have to go back to school. You would not believe how much sleep I've lost and need to gain back.

Anyhow, right now I'm showing my little sister how posting on a blog is done. I'll add a picture and include a video that will somehow relate to said picture. In doing so, I will be making a weak joke. Kill two birds with one stone. Or as how my old roommate would say, "Kill two stones with one bird". We'll never let her live that down.

If there's a camel up a hill
(also new haircut)


So that concludes this live demonstration of how to post something on a blog. You better remember this because I'll be at school the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment