Monday, June 25, 2012

so very sleepy...

I've been working all night on a side project for one of my family members, I think it turned out alright. But she has the final say if its good or not, better be prepared to make some changes. I'm a little used to changing my projects after I've worked a long time on it. A whole year of having to change my ideas and receive harsh criticism from a teacher, whom I greatly disliked. Okay still kind of do, but I have to change that. I won't dwell on nightmares from my graphic design class anymore.

I changed my profile picture, made myself a logo, got a new theme and made a new banner. I like it. I actually made that logo in the last month of the college semester, and I'll explain why I call it a ping-pong. I was originally trying to make a new mascot for my collegian, and when I showed it to my roommate she laughed and nicknamed it Ping (from Mulan). Ping-Pong, because its a circle. Yeah.

I decided I was no longer a mental frog, I believe I grew up this past semester enough to better understand who I am and no longer was. I will miss those days of being a mental frog. I knew I wanted to add my logo on the banner but the rest of it looked bare. So I decided to add the lyrics to Pokemon World in my banner, it still incorporates the mental frog I used to be. So I'll end this post with the remix of Pokemon World.

I still want to be a Pokemon Master :(

No comments:

Post a Comment