Thursday, December 20, 2012

Order Within Grids


       For this project in class we had to use a grid for a magazine article. The article had to come from Answers In Genesis and must have followed a grid. Mine was much more simple than the others but I got an A for it. It was late but thankful my teacher saw that it wasn't my computer's fault. After a while we were able to print it out and get me my A. It's a simple design; one picture that being used as the background and using a two column layout for the article. I used a picture I found on National Geographic that was already upside down and turned it back to normal view. Then I made a black gradient on the bottom side of the picture where a huge puddle and reflection showed. This made the article legible with its white type. And that was it.

Unfortunately I had to upload this as a JPEG instead of a PDF so don't mind how compressed it looks. I'm a bit under the weather so I'll upload my other projects later. But what do you care, I rarely upload. And it seems my GracieGrace identity suite is the only project that anyone cares about. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment