Saturday, July 16, 2011

Downhill While Going Uphill

Forget about the other weekend. This weekend was ruined.

Today started out great. Last night until nine in the morning I have been working non-stop on a project for my church. I was worried that I wouldn't finish by the deadline, but actually finished earlier than expected. Afterwards, I went to sleep (when others would be waking up) and woke up at three in the afternoon for a long drive to Chick-fil-A, which isn't very well-known where I live. After a fun time eating and talking with my family, we drove back home and that's where the horror began. While driving uphill on the freeway, the car made noises and beeps, and didn't pick up speed when shifting gears. And the fear spiked up when we saw smoke from the engine. It was night when we stopped and called 911 for someone to help us.
We got back home in time for me to write what happened and finally get a picture of what embodies me for my profile. While watching The Ricky Gervais Show before starting the project, I paused at the the frog about to go mental. Both my sister and I laughed for a long time just looking at the frog, which I described as "looking like a deranged hick". I decided to take a screenshot of it for later laughs. However, now the frog looks like how I feel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment