Monday, July 11, 2011

One Heck of a Weekend

Crashed a wedding, did someone a favor, attended a gathering for fellowship, asked for forgiveness, forgave a bunch of people, made new acquaintances, and got back my inspiration.  All in the span of this weekend.

Wow, and people think I don't go outside often.

At this certain gathering I met a person who reminded me of a joke my old roommate (not my previous model) made from an incident that happened in her biology class.  I'll get back on that later.  This of course reminded me of another joke she made while doing her famous impersonations.

She made a prank phone-call to one of her friends while acting like a Chinese woman taking an order from a restaurant.  This restaurant was named The Golden Chopstick Society.  So I, being silly, decided to quickly make this in honor of my old roommate.  It's not perfect, but I had fun making this.  Now this is only for fun, and I already know that there are restaurants named Golden Chopstick(s).  But this is a fake restaurant with no malice or offense intended.  This is just one of the many precious memories I have of my roommates, and I hope to continue making things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment