Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally I Can Sleep Again!

Well I did as I promised. I finished the banner, albeit very poorly and rushed. I really did try, but I really wanted to finish it tonight that I rushed trying to change the size. Now a lot of it looks blurry and I'm only satisfied that I finished it.

This was inspired by Ghost In The Shell (of course), and I tried to make it look like I was turning into the mental frog. Why? Because my own family has commented that I was starting to look like that mental frog. I personally think that was the best compliment I've had about my appearance. The font I used for my name is called 'stereolab', which I think is pretty cool. Later, I might upload my drawings from college if I'm able to get my camera back. Not only that, maybe I will draw a certain person and mail it to him. It's a guy that does commentary on Minecraft, and I hope I get enough confidence to do something that bold.

Now I have to finish those other projects, and I'm including a job my mother gave me for a co-worker. Hope I don't disappoint this time.

And now for my favorite song. I love the lyrics, how strong-willed the singer sounds, and how both versions sound great.



No comments:

Post a Comment