Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspiration?

Well because of my recent viewing of the business card scene in American Psycho, I've become curious as to what's so special about this Dorsia restaurant. Apparently this restaurant is high class and is always booked, which makes it hard to get a reservation. I don't think they ever show the restaurant in the movie, and that it doesn't exist. However there are at least two restaurants with that name (in two different countries) and some people have made a logo or flyer for the restaurant. And I was thinking of making a logo for Dorsia, but then I thought about going that extra mile. Why don't I make an identity suite for Dorsia? I think it'll be a good idea. And this got me thinking about making an identity suite for The Roost instead of just a flyer. I'll be considering this change for my half finished project.


However there is always a problem. I really do want to lose weight (although many people believe my challenge to be impossible). And I'm dedicating these last days for exercising (and the Lord, of course). So I most likely will not make/finish the identity suite(s) before I leave, and if that's the case I'll just upload the finished poster and the drawings. Maybe they'll be done when I come back for winter break.


Anyway, more Animal Crossing: City Folk screenshots!
I heard that Dorsia has great sea urchin ceviche.

No comments:

Post a Comment