Monday, August 1, 2011

Worries Galore

Earlier last night something was brought to my attention, which then transitioned into another compilation of thoughts. Much like the work I do.

I'll have to be leaving soon for college, which I fear and have been dreading this whole summer. People keep saying that after a week I'll get used to things again at college, but I don't think they know how much I enjoy the freedom I have here. But there are more worries other than the loss of my freedom. The biggest would have to be money. Of course, every college student also has this worry, some worse than mine. In the case of my best friend of sixteen years, whose birthday is in a couple of days. She's also a college student, but is striving for medical school and needs money for her own food. I already know what to get for her but my situation hinders me from being of any help. Which really saddens me, because she's been such a blessing to me and has been there when no one else (aside from my mother) celebrated my birthday. I pray that God will find a way to be able to give her what she needs and what I need.

I fear losing my inspiration, losing the love I have for one or both of my majors, not having enough money for books or to even get back to college, buying the ticket to fly back, how am I going to buy and even get the supplies I need to live in my dorm, what kind of roommates will I get, if I get to continue with my major, new shoes and clothes, will my teeth be okay, can I get a job, will I be able to balance my schedule, will I almost go insane again, or will I just break down...

But I shouldn't worry. Easier said than done, but I know I have to trust God. He brought me to that college to do His Will, and He will find a way to keep me there. I know I've just said more than a mouthful and I haven't even finished my long list of worries and fears. But I must go on, I pray that God helps me through this very difficult trial.

The next project will instead be inspired by The Roost from Animal Crossing. The banner is taking way longer than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment