Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mental Frog's Folly

I don't mind that I'm silly, and a lot of the times stupid. I still have fun and get to laugh a lot (except at college). I believe that you have to (sometimes) lower your intelligence level in order to get a laugh out of something. Whether it be laughing at someone hurting themselves or tripping, or drawing a unibrow on someone you don't like. It's immature, but funny. And I happen to have a lot of immature moments.


Now you might say, "Ankoru, shame on you. That is very mean". But hear me out. While talking to my younger not-mental-frog sister, the topic switched to Stephen Hawking. I pointed out that if he wasn't using his legs, he should just get rid of them. After laughing for quite a while on how stupid that comment was, my mind wandered onto the movie Doom. And after five minutes, this was the result of my comment and imagination. We ended up laughing even more from the sheer stupidity of it.

Here's something that always brings me a smile:


No comments:

Post a Comment