Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Waiting for My Camera

I can't do The Roost project without my camera, so instead I quickly made something that will give people an idea of how I am in college. These are just pictures I found and are not from my school. All I did was add me (the Mental Frog from The Ricky Gervais Show).

This is how I look and feel in a lot of my classes that are different from the classes involving my majors. It's basically English and Bible where I have that look. The "I have no idea what's going on" stare and everyone else in class has the answers. You know, the "odd one out" look. And don't get me started on Speech *shudders*

Oh no... I have to finish Speech this year. Why me?!

Aside from how I am in class, this is how I truly feel just being at college. Yep, the Mental Frog shows its face again. I feel overwhelmed, stressed, and about to lose it. And it's not just about classwork. It's all related to the school and its strict rules. I understand rules are needed, but they go way out of hand. Yeah, its time for a RANT!!! 

The dress code, punishment for minor mistakes, their "reasons" for the rules, a lot of the rules, lack of privacy, guilty 'til proven innocent attitude, and their inability to show grace. For crying out loud, Jesus showed us grace, why can't they also show it?! A lot of the times I've compared the school to a lot of things. Said they were reverting back to Amish times. That prison is more lenient than the school, and that North Korea is less strict in comparison.

Okay, gotta calm down. Now after all that, why am I still going back? Because I know it's God's Will for me to go there. And this is a very big trial that I must go through. I won't let them defeat me, God is on my side. Just three more years...

No comments:

Post a Comment