Monday, August 15, 2011

Two Weeks

That's basically all I got left 'til I go back to college. I'll be leaving my family, my best friend, my games, and most of all, internet access. Yeah, so no more blog 'til winter break. And during this whole summer, I haven't done much... Don't judge me.

But I'm going to challenge myself. A little backstory for this. As everyone knows, college students in their freshman year gain weight, the typical Freshman 15. However, this was not the case for me. In fact I lost 30 pounds my first semester. That's great and all seeing how I was/still am overweight. But what really surprises people is when I told them I lost 12 pounds my first week and how everyday I would lose about two pounds. Now what? Well, since then I have lost more weight but not as fast as my first semester. However, since summer started I have gained back the weight I lost from my second semester, almost back to square one.

Now I'm challenging myself to lose weight before I go back. My goal: lose 50 pounds in two weeks. Yep, this frog is going to be thin. Now before I have people placing bets, I wanna say that I'm going to try, the keyword there.

Progress so far is little, The Roost flyer project is taking a while. I'm resisting posting The Roost poster without the flyer. But aside from that, since I got back my camera I'll take pictures of the only good drawings I did in college.

I think some music would be appropriate for this challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment